Come and join the SORRELEC team !
Certified origin constructor and assembly manufacturer, ITEC Group, specialized in the design, integration and manufacture of electrical cabinets and panels, is recruiting for its subsidiary, SORRELEC, near Lyon, France, a cable installer.
- The assembly of the frame and the sheet metal constituting the framework of the panel.
- Integration of equipment, materials and busbars if required.
- The assembly of the components as well as the marking of the terminals and terminal blocks.
- The connection of the components by various wiring operations, in accordance with the electrical standards.
- The integration of the chassis in the cabinet.
- Control of the conformity of your operations.
As the guarantor of the quality, completeness and conformity of your work, you deliver the product thus manufactured to the Test Technician, in strict compliance with the established specifications.
Holder of a CAP, BEP or Bac Pro in electricity or electrical engineering, you have a minimum of 2 years experience in wiring electrical cabinets.
You have acquired a real knowledge of the particularities of the panel builder’s job, allowing you to become operational quickly.
Rigorous and organized, you enjoy working in a dynamic and customer-oriented team.
Your dynamism and your ability to manage priorities will enable you to integrate into a high-performance, customer-oriented structure that is constantly seeking to improve.