Come and join the TDA2 team
Certified origin constructor and assembly manufacturer, ITEC Group, which specialises in the design, integration and manufacture of electrical cabinets and switchboards, is recruiting an Operations Manager for its TDA2 branch near Angers.
Reporting to the CEO Pays de la Loire, and as part of the Group’s growth strategy, you will take charge of the management of the ﬁliale and develop your proﬁt centre :
- Steering the activity: ﬁdélisation and development of the customer portfolio through a dynamic sales approach,
- Management of the entity and its sustainability with regard to profitability objectives,
- Coordination of the organisation of the ﬁliale in liaison with the various entities and Group support functions,
- Management of teams: sales, production and administration,
- Implementation of production means and methods in accordance with Group standards,
- Implementation of the means necessary to include the development of the ﬁliale in the Group’s strategy, and in compliance with internal procedures.
As a member of the Group Management Committee, you are the guarantor of the proﬁtability of your structure.
You have a higher diploma in Electricity, Electrical Engineering, Electrotechnics, and a minimum of 5 years experience, ideally acquired in a panel builder and in an industrial environment. You will have acquired a very good knowledge of business markets, enabling you to become operational quickly.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be driven by a constant desire to succeed.
You are autonomous and carry out your missions with ﬁability, leadership and charisma.
You will be a driving force behind profitability and development.