Come and join the TDA2 team
Certified origin constructor and as a manufacturer of assemblies, the ITEC Group, which specialises in the design, integration and manufacture of electrical cabinets and switchboards, is recruiting a logistics technician for its subsidiary TDA2, near Angers a Methods Technician.
As the guarantor of the quality and conformity of your work, you will define the manufacturing processes in order to optimise the means of production and ensure the industrialisation of new products. You will also ensure the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes, methods and tools.
You will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes, methods and tools:
- To study and determine the procedures to be followed for each manufacture,
- Formalise the procedures and processes required for the organisation to function,
- Establish the manufacturing files and guarantee the traceability of the manufacturing process
- Supporting the production of pre-series and the start of product industrialisation
- Design and implement monitoring and analysis tools,
- Supervise the correct application of work sheets, ensure compliance with operating procedures and ensure that they evolve,
- Supporting the development of employee skills.
You have a Bac-Bac+2 in electricity, electro-technology or industrial processes, you have successful experience in an equivalent position, which will have enabled you to acquire a good knowledge of the particularities of the trade and to become operational quickly.
You are rigorous and organised, and enjoy working in a dynamic, customer-oriented team. You will be able to carry out your mission with reliability and the ability to anticipate.
Your dynamism and your ability to manage priorities will enable you to integrate into a high-performance structure that is constantly seeking to improve.
Conditions: Fixed salary + RTT + TR + Group profit-sharing
Hourly basis: 40 hours over 4.5 days