As the guarantor of the quality and conformity of your work, you will be responsible for organising and managing the flow of incoming and outgoing goods while ensuring that stock management is optimised.
In this versatile and autonomous role, reporting directly to the Production Manager, your main tasks are as follows
- Coordinate and control the logistics operations of handling, reception, dispatch and delivery,
- Supply the production lines
- Organise the flow of information between the various departments,
- Apply specific procedures in relation to your activity,
- Organise the logistical transport of products,
- Optimise storage and storage space,
- Organise and control the management and packaging of product stocks,
- Ensuring the proper upkeep and maintenance of the tools provided.
Holder of a BAC or equivalent, ideally in logistics, you have at least one successful first experience in an industrial environment, which will have enabled you to acquire a good knowledge of the particularities of the job and to be operational quickly.
You are rigorous and organised, and enjoy working in a dynamic, customer-oriented team. You will be able to carry out your mission with reliability and the ability to anticipate.
Your dynamism and your ability to manage priorities will enable you to integrate into a high-performance structure that is constantly seeking to improve.
Conditions: Fixed salary + RTT + TR + Group Mutual Insurance + profit sharing.
Hourly basis: 40 hours over 4.5 days
Base horaire hebdo : 37 heures